Teo Yoo Bio
Here you will learn about Teo Yoo Net Worth and all of him. Teo Yoo, is an accomplished South Korean actor whose real name is Kim Chi Hun. He gained fame for his outstanding performance as Viktor Tsoi in the musical film Leto. The article reports that Teo Yoo has recently starred in a romantic comedy-drama called Love To Hate You, which premiered on Netflix on February 10, 2023, and became an instant hit. The drama received critical acclaim, and Teo Yoo’s performance was widely praised, further establishing his reputation as one of South Korea’s most talented actors.
The article goes on to mention that Teo Yoo has won several prestigious awards, including the Blue Dragon Film Award and the Korea Arts and Culture Award. These awards recognize his exceptional acting skills and talent.
The article then discusses Teo Yoo’s personal life, including his marriage to photographer Nikki Seung Hee Lee. The couple has been married since 2007 and has maintained a strong relationship throughout their marriage. Nikki is 11 years older than Teo and is a highly respected photographer who has received critical acclaim both domestically and internationally.
The article provides detailed information about Teo Yoo’s successful acting career, including his recent performance in Love To Hate You, as well as his personal life, including his marriage to Nikki Seung Hee Lee.
Teo Yoo Wife and Children
The marriage of Teo Yoo, a famous South Korean actor, to Nikki S. Lee, a visual artist born in Geochang, South Korea. The article notes that Nikki started her career as a photo assistant for the LaChapelle Studio in the early stages of her career.
The article goes on to suggest that the couple shares a strong bond, and they often understand each other’s emotions and thoughts. This deep level of understanding helps them connect with each other on a deeper level. The article also mentions that Teo and Nikki rely on each other for emotional and physical support and have built their relationship on trust and mutual respect.
Furthermore, the article states that the couple has not had any children to date. Although the article does not provide a reason for this, it suggests that Teo and Nikki have focused on their careers and their relationship.
The relationship between Teo Yoo, a South Korean actor, and his wife Nikki S. Lee, a visual artist. It suggests that the couple shares a strong bond built on trust and mutual respect, which has allowed them to rely on each other for emotional and physical support. Additionally, the article notes that the couple has not had any children to date, possibly because they have focused on their careers and their relationship.
Teo Yoo Net Worth
Teo Yoo is a South Korean actor who has made a name for himself in the entertainment industry with his impressive acting skills. With a career spanning over a decade, he has been a part of numerous successful movies, TV dramas, and theater productions. As of 2023, Teo Yoo’s net worth is estimated to be around $700,000.
Born in Germany in 1981, Teo Yoo spent his formative years in Korea. He studied acting in England and the United States before returning to South Korea to pursue a career in the entertainment industry. He made his acting debut in 2007 with the movie “M”. Since then, he has appeared in several successful movies including “Leto”, “Lucid Dream”, and “The Wrath”.
Teo Yoo has also made a mark in the TV drama industry, appearing in popular dramas like “Gap-dong”, “The Great Seducer”, and “My Fellow Citizens”. In addition to his work in movies and TV dramas, he has also appeared in various theater productions, showcasing his versatility as an actor.
As a talented actor, Teo Yoo has won several awards for his performances, including the Blue Dragon Film Award and the Korea Arts and Culture Award. These accolades not only recognize his talent but also contribute to his net worth.
Apart from his acting career, Teo Yoo has also been associated with various brand endorsements, contributing to his net worth. He has been the face of brands such as Calvin Klein, H&M, and Givenchy, among others.
In addition to his successful career, Teo Yoo has also been able to maintain a balanced personal life. He is married to Nikki S. Lee, a visual artist, and the couple shares a strong bond with each other.
Also See:- Rutina Wesley’s Net Worth
Teo Yoo Famous Movies List
- Leto (2018) – In this musical film, Teo Yoo played the role of Viktor Tsoi, a famous Soviet rock musician. The film revolves around the Leningrad underground rock scene during the 1980s.
- Maundy Thursday (2006) – This drama film tells the story of a friendship between a young woman on death row and a Catholic priest. Teo Yoo played the role of a teenage boy who becomes close to the woman.
- The Gangster, The Cop, The Devil (2019) – In this action thriller, Teo Yoo played the role of Jang Dong-soo, a Korean American who is suspected of being a serial killer.
- Gonjiam: Haunted Asylum (2018) – This horror film follows a group of people who visit an abandoned asylum to film a live broadcast. Teo Yoo played the role of Charlotte, a transgender woman who is part of the group.
- Strawberry Milk (2007) – This independent film tells the story of a young woman who is struggling to come to terms with her sexuality. Teo Yoo played the role of her friend and love interest.
- Sori: Voice from the Heart (2016) – In this science fiction film, Teo Yoo played the role of Kim Hyun-soo, a young man who is trying to find his missing father with the help of an intelligent robot.
These are just a few of Teo Yoo’s notable movies, and he has acted in many more throughout his career.
Teo Yoo TV Series
- Love To Hate You (2023) – In this romantic comedy, Teo Yoo played the role of Kang Joon, a successful businessman who falls in love with an aspiring writer. The series premiered on Netflix in February 2023.
- Save Me 2 (2019) – This thriller drama is a sequel to the popular series Save Me. Teo Yoo played the role of Han Sang-hwan, a mysterious man who joins a religious cult.
- Gap-dong (2014) – In this crime thriller, Teo Yoo played the role of Ryu Tae-oh, a psychopathic killer who terrorizes a small town.
- Heartless City (2013) – This action drama tells the story of a detective who goes undercover to take down a powerful drug lord. Teo Yoo played the role of Jung Shi-hyun, a young drug lord.
- Marriage Contract (2016) – In this melodrama, Teo Yoo played the role of Im Ji-hoon, a lawyer who falls in love with a terminally ill single mother.
- The Great Seducer (2018) – In this romance drama, Teo Yoo played the role of Lee Se-joo, a rich playboy who takes part in a dangerous game of seduction.
These are just a few of Teo Yoo’s notable TV series, and he has acted in many more throughout his career.
Teo Yoo Family and Life
Teo Yoo was born on April 11, 1981, in Cologne, West Germany, to a family where his father was a miner and his mother worked as a nurse. After completing high school in Germany, he decided to pursue his passion for acting and attended drama school in England and the United States.
As of 2023, Teo Yoo is 41 years old and is represented by C-JeS Entertainment, a leading entertainment agency based in South Korea. He stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches (1.78 meters or 178 centimeters) and weighs 70 kilograms. He has dark brown eyes and black hair, which is often styled in a sleek and trendy manner.
Teo Yoo has made a name for himself in the South Korean entertainment industry with his impressive acting skills and talent. He has appeared in a number of successful films, such as the musical drama Leto and the crime thriller The Berlin File. He has also worked on several TV dramas, including Gap-dong and The Great Seducer.
Apart from his work in film and television, Teo Yoo has also been involved in the Netflix original series The School Nurse Files. He has received critical acclaim for his performances and has won several prestigious awards, including the Blue Dragon Film Award and the Korea Arts and Culture Award.
Teo Yoo’s dedication to his craft and his ability to portray a wide range of characters with authenticity and depth have made him one of South Korea’s most sought-after actors. He continues to push the boundaries of his craft and is sure to be a force to be reckoned with in the industry for years to come.
Who is Teo Yoo?
Teo Yoo is a South Korean actor. He was born in Germany in 1981 and raised in Korea. He studied acting in England and the United States before making his acting debut in South Korea in 2007. Since then, he has appeared in numerous films, TV dramas, and theater productions, earning critical acclaim for his performances. Some of his notable works include the musical film Leto, the TV dramas Gap-dong and The Great Seducer, and the Netflix series The School Nurse Files. He is considered one of South Korea’s most talented actors and has won several awards, including the Blue Dragon Film Award and the Korea Arts and Culture Award.
Hey, I am Olivia author of this website I always loved to know about all the people, no matter what area they are from, so I made this website so that all the people can know all about what they do, where they live, how much they earn, I try to give all kinds of information about what they eat, what their lifestyle is like.